- First thing's first - research UWC and decide if it's right for you. Take a look at the UWC website, the different Colleges, and get to know what the International Baccalaureate is.
- Give yourself plenty of time to organise your letters of reference and to get any relevant information from your school.
- Don't be daunted by the length of the application form - it's not as scary as it looks!
- Be ready to talk about yourself! Make sure the Selection Committee gets the information it needs to put your name on the shortlist. We want to hear about your passions, achievements, and everything that makes you you!
- For the written answers, we recommend composing them in a Word document first, and then pasting them into the application form when they're ready.
- Chat everything over with your parents/guardians as you write your application.
- Remember that you or your parents/guardians can contact the Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. If you have any difficulties or questions, get in touch sooner rather than later and we'll do our best to help.