- Applicants complete their applications online at http://www.uwc.fluidreview.com
- Applications close on Friday 2nd February 2018.
- The Selection Panel creates a shortlist and invites shortlisted candidates to attend Interview Day.
- Interview Day is held on Saturday 24th February 2018, in Belfast. The day will include some group tasks, a traditional sit-down interview, and an opportunity for parents/guardians and applicants to get to know some Northern Irish UWC alumni. A detailed schedule will be shared with the shortlisted applicants.
- Successful applicants are chosen on merit, and then asked to complete a financial assessment. Financial matters do not form part of the selection process before this point.
- Successful students are matched to specific College places based on each student's financial need.
Setting Up Your Application on FluidReview