PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 ENTRY ARE CURRENTLY OPEN
- Applicants complete their applications online at http://www.uwc.fluidreview.com
- Applications close 21st January 2019.
- The Selection Panel creates a shortlist and invites shortlisted candidates to attend Interview Day.
- The day will include some group tasks, a traditional sit-down interview, and an opportunity for parents/guardians and applicants to get to know some Northern Irish UWC alumni.
- Successful applicants are chosen on merit, and then asked to complete a financial assessment. Financial matters do not form part of the selection process before this point.
- Successful students are matched to specific College places based on each student's financial need.
Setting Up Your Application on FluidReview
- Go to uwc.fluidreview.com and click Sign Up to create your applicant account. Keep a note of your username and password.
- Fill in your basic details and hit Register.
- You’ll receive an email with a link – click on the link to begin your application!
- Fill in the Applicant Information form. This determines your eligibility. For Northern Ireland select either Ireland or the United Kingdom when asked for your country of residence and nationality.
- When you’ve completed the Applicant Information form, click on View Applications underneath the heading Your Applications.
- Find UWC Northern Ireland and hit Apply Now.
- This is the exciting bit! Click Start to begin your application. You can save and exit at any time, you don’t need to complete the whole thing in one go!
- When your application is totally complete hit Submit. This is the final step in your application and no changes can be made to your application once it’s submitted, so make sure you have one last proofread!
Applications close on 21st January 2019 – put it in your diary and get those applications in!